1. You don’t have the right to say sorry.
2. “I want to still be able to talk to you like normal…” You stopped talking to me so I don’t get it.
3. Was it necessary to compare me to your ex? Was I supposed to feel better knowing we’re exactly the same?
4. “I just didn’t want us going on much longer knowing that I had the feelings I did.” You’re about 6 weeks and one session of sex too late. Thanks for that.
5. “Hope life is treating you well.” Bullshit.
I’m pretty bitter. And I’m going to stay bitter. I think I deserve to be.
To the one who broke me,
did you break me enough?